Different Look: FA=Locker Room Dilema?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Lets look at this the other way...

"While the Jets have generated excitement by acquiring four big-money players, some of the team's returning veterans are looking at the bundles of cash and wondering, "When do I get mine? You pay guys you don't even know, and the guys in the locker room - the guys that have your back - you don't give a damn about them," one player said Tuesday, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "It shows where the loyalty is." -- New York Daily News

Now im all for signing players..and i still think we need to take a chance on a WR like Johnson or DJ (as i thin kthey will be cheaper ....even if they are a bit costly)...but theres definitely some truth to this...y should some average players be gettin mega contracts...when good players u already hv rnt.
  2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up Tip Jar Donor

Yep. To keep Odom we'd have to have paid him more than KVB. Anyone here ever work at a company where the guy next to you who isn't as good as you gets paid more?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.