Diehard Vols fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I'm really happy he didn't come to the Titans. Shouldn't change the way Vol fans view him. He does a lot in the community for Knoxville.

This will give Locker a chance to be the man this season.

This was good news.

Bad news is when... you have a position on your staff that a former Vol great could fill easily as a coach but its not offered to him or he chooses not to take it but then he ends up at USC with Kiffin. Now that is bad news.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wouldn't that be more apt for Boise State considering they NEVER won a BCS Title and never will?

ONe good thing from all this, now everyone knows you are just a fake fan.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I've been a UT fan since birth, and Peyton has been one step below Jesus since I was 14.

But the last 10 years or so, the Titans have replaced the Vols as #1 in my heart.

So basically, Peyton is dead to me. I used to root for the Colts in the playoffs. No more. I hope Peyton never wins another ring.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is Peyton now hated in Tennessee?

I sure as hell hate him.

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Out of high fives but yeah I agree

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I couldn't care less.. he'll probably go to UT once he retires, in one form or another.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

LOL says the guy who is registered as Alex1939 at StampedeBlue

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

TitansErick = fake fan 4 life.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL...yep...said that a few days ago. He took basically the identical team that Peyton led to a huge drubbing by Nebraska to the national championship one year later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar