Diehard Vols fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm a Vols fan but it is just business. He went to where the money was..can't say I blame him even though he didn't need it :greedy:

2. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

I'm a diehard vols fan, even though we have sucked for quite a while now, but I never was a peyton fan, I've always been a diehard titan fan as soon as they moved here. But, it does kind of feel like a betrayal, i was excited that he might come and play back at TN, and about what he could do for us, but Denver??? That makes me even more peed off, I've always hated them, I hope we meet them in the playoffs and crush them. :D

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Uh.

The same as before.

Is that what you were hoping for?

Troll thread.

4. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

I am also a die hard Vols fan, but I can't stand Manning. And as I have already stated a few times. This is probably the best thing that could have happened. I didn't want him any where near here. Locker FTW!

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I doubt this affects many die hard vol fans.. they should be used to being consistently let down by now.

6. amy

amy Starter

Sometimes-or many times, actually-when you make a decision based solely on money, it backfires. I would hate to think he went to Denver only because he was offered more money. On the other hand, maybe he knows more about his condition than he is willing to share???

7. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Im very disappointed, but less so because he called Bud personally to break him the news, I will always be a Titans fans, but Peyton just made the worst decision of his football career, Denver has a line that is great at run blocking, but sucks at pass protection

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

As opposed to Boise State fans who are at the pinnacle of their sports program.

Winning a conference against high school teams. Rejoice.

9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I think this is a good point. I know he is working out some sort of protection clause with the Broncos, but one has to be curious if he might know that he's probably not going to be able to finish a complete season again.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Tee Martin's better anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar