Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Did you know...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $691
    ...that over the last 6 weeks, the Titans have led the league in rushing, averaging 167 yards per game? I heard that stat today on Sirius Afternoon Blitz.

The more you know....:))

I do wish Travis, or any RB, could have a couple hundred yards receiving to go with the rushes, but hey, I'll take more of what we're getting.
  2. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    And give Lendale some carries to spell Henry.
  3. TWR#1 Guest

yeah i knew that about last Monday,heard it on the Fisher show...or radio confrence thing...i love it....but please give me some more "cheese"
  4. Sukrillux Guest

I heard that stat and thought I was hearing wrong... I guess I wasn't. It just shows how much our "Fisherball" game has improved since pre-season when Chris Bursitis was the starter. I'm glad we didn't start Henry last year, or we may have missed out on VY in the draft. :grrhee:
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    That's a nice stat to have, it really is, we should be able to run over the injury ridden giants defense...
  6. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Until we balance that out with at least 200 yds/game of passing, we won't be scaring anyone.

However, it is pleasant to have something good to talk about...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.