Did we get the best WR from Baylor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

It's the Browns ;)

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well, I do not think it was a bad move. Weeden is older so you have to give that guy as many weapons ASAP to catch up with what should be his prime years.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Big time risky move, but I don't think it is necessarily a bad one. If he had played last year, I'm betting people would have talked about him as a potential first rounder.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Big time risk from the Browns but I think it will turn out ok. Gorden will be an average nFL receiver I think. His play style will fall somewhere in between Buress and Gage.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Browns are the type of team that need to be taking huge risks.

They have sucked so bad. If Weeden, Richardson, and this guy pan out, they could end up being pretty good.

They need a different coach though. Shurmur is a joke.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually Wright ran a 4.42 at his pro-day but 4.52 for a guy Gordon's size is not bad at all. I don't think his character issues are neccesarily that bad and the Browns made sure they did their homework.

Where the Browns took him wasn't all that risky either if they think the guy has real upside and based on their homework the character issue isn't that big of a deal. Many college kids smoke some weed.

So maybe he has the upside of a Kenny Britt. But I wouldn't say he is better than Wright by any stretch. No way I'd want the Titans to use a 2nd round pick on him in this draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar