Did we get the best WR from Baylor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

Yup, plenty of them. As far as rookies go, I'm big on Zach Brown.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Do you just try to go against the Grain all the time?

3. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

Nah. I say what I believe and try not to get skewed by popular opinion. That being said, I like the Brown pick and I think most Titans do as well.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm more excited about our 3rd round pick than our 2nd. If Brown can cover TEs and slot WRs, then I will change my statement.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Google the you tube video of kendall wright playing basketball at pittsburgh texas I believe. It shows you what kind of athlete he really is and his body is thick. Reminds me of steve smith of the panthers

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You do know that Gordon ran a faster 40 time than wright!!!! Also TO and Randy Moss had character issues so i guess according to you, no one should have picked them up either coming out of college!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gordon is no Wright. Sorry...

There was one superstar WR on Baylor, and his name wasn't Gordon.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I heard Wright on 104.5 the zone a week or so ago. While his Bench press was abysmal, as has been discussed here before, apparently his squat numbers were beastly. He says he focuses on that because that's where his power and speed comes from.

He interviewed very well. From all I've seen and heard from him, I think he's going to pan out pretty nicely.

9. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

1) Is Gordon faster? Gordon ran a 4.52. Although Wright was slow and out of shape at the combine, he did run a 4.44-4.47 at Baylor's pro day. I've heard rumors that Gordon ran in the 4.4's but I haven't seen any substantiated reports.

2) Regarding TO and Randy Moss: yes, they had character issues, but at least they stayed on their teams. Gordon went through 2 college teams, and didn't put up the great stats that Moss did. Moss may have some character issues, but the dude was a beast in college. You can't say the same thing about Gordon.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Browns took a 2nd to get him. Pretty high price for a supp. who didn't play last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar