Did we find.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

They're actually quite good

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are average.

Look, I am not saying don't bench Hill I am saying he was covering two average Wide Receivers and playing a backup QB, whether or not McNabb was playing good he is better then Garcia will ever be.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

No we didn't find a new starter. This is typical of a Schwartz led defense. A rookie who hasn't been brainwashed by the incompentence of RedHat plays solidly, hmmm, sound familiar? (Lamont Thompson, Woolfolk, Reynaldo Hill, Tank, Fuller) all played pretty good their first year in the system, basically relying on their own skills, and not what had been taught to them by the Titans Defensive staff. I liked all of our defensive draft picks over the last 5 years, mostly from what I saw their rookie years, after that, these guys seem to get poisoned by the piss-poor knowledge of Schwartz and regress in their games after their rookie year. I hate Schwartz.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If they're average, what does that make ours??

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Finnegan played a very competitive game today. He did a nice job in coverage and he was very impressive tackling. He should be given a chance to start in place of Hill without a doubt, and I'd like to see Fuller start in place of Thompson as well.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Which Hill has done this year but wound up being burned, unlike Finnegan, who was a player today.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Plus Finnegan assists in run support where Hill is just directing traffic

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yes but he consistently put himself in position to make plays. He was covering their WR's not their QB. McNabb would have found him just as frustrating to play against.

Stallworth is a pretty good WR

Gunny no matter what happens to Hill (who knows this may be good for him) Reynaldology is still a cool & original thing that you did. :toast:

9. Stallworth is a very good reciever when healthy, same can be said for Williams...

did I really say Williams, ha...

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There's always Finniganism.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar