Did we botch the Trade of the #11 pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

So the question is, who would you of taken at 11? I'm assuming Johnny, not going to lie.. that's who I was bracing for.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who knows what will happen in camp. Lewan may come in and win the starting job from Roos. Roos isn't going to be here much longer so the Titans have his replacement. The OL could be starting together for the next 5-10 yrs

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I read a report from Schefter (via Kuharsky) last night that said the Titans pulled out of the deal. Then this morning I read something from Wyatt that said the Browns pulled out of the deal.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I would have taken him over Lewan. However I would have drafted CJ Mosley or one of the CB's still available.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Sounds like the Cleveland Browns shoved one right up our ****ter.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

0 media attention

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We just signed Oher. No way this guy is better than Roos right now. We still don't have a QB for the future. Backing this pick by saying we planned for the future is ludicrous.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was all for Barr or Gilbert, once they were both gone I was so lost who to take.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. But it would appear that the FO just didn't like any of the available QBs enough to warrant using the #11 pick. And as much as I wanted a QB, it's tough for me to be mad at them for it seeing as no other QBs ended up being drafted until #22 and #32.

Like it or not (and I don't like it), it would seem that Whis is going to give Mr. Glass one last shot at being our franchise QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

How did they screw us? They made a trade offer and we either turned it down out right or got greedy in the negotiation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar