Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Basically if you didn't agree with the admin Yvette you were banned. There's more to it than that but basically she was horrible. Also if you put up a link to another Titans forum than you were also banned.

That place closing down is justice served.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansFan23

TitansFan23 STILL in school...

Well... I didn't see that coming.

Someone mentioned there was a post about it on the TOMB, but I never saw it.

Hmmm, Well, hello everyone. :wave:

4. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

EddyC long time no see man!
    Yeah you nailed it. She banned me for a week four times basically for disagreeing with her three times, and then some houston Texan tool once. However, I had no problem with any other mods.

5. kytitansfan1

kytitansfan1 Old enough to know better

I came to goTitan after the demise of the TOMB. In just under two and a half years there I met some great people and developed what I hope will be long lasting friendships. Good to see some familiar names here.

Thanks for the warm welcome Jeff.

6. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

ya don't get me wrong there were a ton of great funny nice people there, I just thought there were a little too strict.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I got a ban from there 2 years ago for saying that Vince Young is a bust. One post. One ban. One truthful statement.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

You'd be in the in crowd now... heh.

9. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

I somehow managed to avoid a ban over there before the death of it all. I'm not sure if I should be considered lucky or not. I tend to try to remember it before it went to hell.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Amen baby, amen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar