Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Fans are fans, and everyone has different opinions about people.
  2. Zephyr Sec 139

Moolah:
    $0
    I thought they were pulling an April fools joke on the TOMB when they said they were shutting it down in the next few weeks. Guess not!

Can you guys point me to the VY forum?
  3. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    to me, it was like home! i had so many close, close friends , on there, and we had many great memories! WE HELD IT DOWN! oh well, life is all about change, and we just have to roll with it. i will bring all my fever here, and we will have lots of fun, because thats the only way i know how to be as a titans fan, BUT , i will be very carefull out of respect to everyone on here how i express my fever!
    1 people high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Yea, I myself have been wondering what happened to the site. My computer said it no longer exists under their address. I was bummed until I found this message board which I feel is 10X better so far. Too bad I lost all those reputation points and have to go back to zero. I guess its time to start typing to get the rep back.
    4 people high five this.
  5. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ladies and gentlemen! i was just on titanscentral. sectfan, along time poster on the tomb said that it no longer exists! the titans had to do away with it for bugetory reasons, he mentioned that vyette is gonna try to start another one in its place! so there you have it, the tomb is gone for good!:hmm:
  6. Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Moolah:
    $7
    hear
    1 people high five this.
  7. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    yeeea baby!!! thats one! now i need some more to feel like i am at home! my boogy shoes are a waitin!!! hey, i have to bring all my fever here, and i need some help!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Woohoo ding dong!

[IMG]
    3 people high five this.
  8. PBV Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $3
    Well said.

Thanks to TitanJeff for the warm welcome to us former TOMB members. I really appreciate it.
  9. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,151
    What was wrong with the TOMB, was how it was moderated...
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.