Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Fans are fans, and everyone has different opinions about people.

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

I thought they were pulling an April fools joke on the TOMB when they said they were shutting it down in the next few weeks. Guess not!

Can you guys point me to the VY forum?

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

to me, it was like home! i had so many close, close friends , on there, and we had many great memories! WE HELD IT DOWN! oh well, life is all about change, and we just have to roll with it. i will bring all my fever here, and we will have lots of fun, because thats the only way i know how to be as a titans fan, BUT , i will be very carefull out of respect to everyone on here how i express my fever!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea, I myself have been wondering what happened to the site. My computer said it no longer exists under their address. I was bummed until I found this message board which I feel is 10X better so far. Too bad I lost all those reputation points and have to go back to zero. I guess its time to start typing to get the rep back.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

ladies and gentlemen! i was just on titanscentral. sectfan, along time poster on the tomb said that it no longer exists! the titans had to do away with it for bugetory reasons, he mentioned that vyette is gonna try to start another one in its place! so there you have it, the tomb is gone for good!:hmm:

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

hear

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yeeea baby!!! thats one! now i need some more to feel like i am at home! my boogy shoes are a waitin!!! hey, i have to bring all my fever here, and i need some help!

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Woohoo ding dong!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

Well said.

Thanks to TitanJeff for the warm welcome to us former TOMB members. I really appreciate it.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What was wrong with the TOMB, was how it was moderated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar