Rumor Did Locker really ask for Britt to be benched???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

im going for the missing the boys in the hood

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

way more interested in the lifestyle the $s can bring. Instead of the things he needs too do too earn those $s.

All us people who never had a chance at an athletic career, for any number of reasons, find this attitude appaling - at least I do

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hopefully Hunter can be our new Kenny Britt(the one before all the knee problems and run-ins with the law)

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Like I said in another thread..... to bad we don't pay him based on performance because he would be paying to be on the titans because there was no performance by him. Even if he had 1 catch for 1 yard, I could say he performed but no he did not even manage 1 dang yard!

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay yes they didn't directly say to bench Britt on the final drive but when Locker asked for Hunter to be in who else would they take out? Britt was having a horrible game, Hunter almost had a TD earlier, and everyone else was playing well. Not gonna bench Nate, not Wright, soooo.....

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

and rotations throughout the game don't matter on the final drive. When the game is on the line you have your best players out there, asking for Hunter to be in was directed towards the idea of benching Britt.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

As much as I'm frustrated with KB, you don't get to ask someone to be benched unless you're Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Brees or Peyton.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

To be honest I have never seen any chemistry between Locker and Britt. It has always been Washington and now Wright recently.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Baby Brady.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This is foolish. If the qb doesn't trust the WR (when he's basically be dropping everything or been screwing up stuff) then why have him in the game. Locker gave him his chances. I would not be surprised to see those targets diminish tho.

Any QB worth his weight will call the shots of who He thinks has the best ability on the field... It's HIM throwing the ball. If there's no connection... It's gonna hurt us. This was a genius and ballsy call from locker (if true)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar