Rumor Did Locker really ask for Britt to be benched???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Can we just cut Britt already? Too much negative publicity for a guy who hasn't contributed significantly since 2011 and one game last year.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Good for Locker. Britt sends out that tweet and then couldn't back up his talk on the field. He was hurting us more than helping us all day and Locker wanted the better player out there for that day. It's a good call, I would say it shouldn't be taken personally but after whining on twitter then yeah it should be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Locker just asked for Hunter to be out there. That didn't include him asking for Britt to be benched.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

What do you notice about this picture?

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's like me asking for every Gotitans poster to be here except for Titans Eternal. which sounds a lot like "I don't want Titans Eternal here." Which I don't.. but that's not the point.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is also what I read. But basically, it's the same thing. Locker knows Britt don't care.

7. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

He asked to keep Hunter in for the last play. He stated it on one of the vids on titansonline. At work cant look it up right now.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Finally!!! Leadership by Locker to take control the team! This makes my day as I was waiting for someone on the team to do something about this guy. Good for Jake!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is Locker's team now FOOLS!!!

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Also like the faith he shows in Hunter ... good sign after some early questions on the kid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar