Did anyone see Craig Stevens drop that pass??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Meanie.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm a jerk.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Who's feelings are hurt?

I wish I could see a replay of that. Looks like Stevens wasn't even ready for it to be coming at him yet, but I could be wrong.

Guess I will just say that he catches the majority of things that get thrown his way.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there are no jerk stores. But the lifesupport machine callled ...

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Craig Stevens is a bum.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Meh, he is what he is, old school, slow, blocking tight end. As long as we unleash Cook, I'm good.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I say "who cares" on many levels.

Stevens is obviously not a world-beater, or else Cook and Thompson would not have been drafted there. Most of his fans are just clamoring for him to have more of an opportunity. He hasn't shown to be outstanding at anything thus far.. who cares. He's a backup tight end who dropped a pass. He's definitely not the most disappointing high(ish) pick, at least he's still on the roster.

part B. of this: This is preseason. The Colts with Manning were consistently the worst team in the preseason, then the best in the regular season. After week 4 of the preseason, your record goes back to 0-0. and even if CJ racked up 2,000 yards in those 4 games, it means nothing.

People here in Indiana are already psyched about Luck. These games mean nothing. He had one solid quarter in a preseason game against the rams... friends are already predicting 8-8 or better...

Anyone putting any stock in the preseason will soon go bankrupt.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Garbage a simple 3 yard route on 3rd down and he drop it.

-So overpaid
    -So overated
    -So white
    -So slow
    Garbage!

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

go slurp something, Crusty Bread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar