Did anyone buy God of Epicness

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I think i'm having a glitch.

Im in Hades and i just past the statues with the hammers. After gliding to this other level (it has a health chest) this cave there has tracers of everything that passes in front of it. Pretty trippy.

Has anyone seen this? I'm sure it's a glitch but after re-starting it stays the same

Anywhere I walk into it I fall off a ledge. Really weird.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Better man than me. I started on Medium...and switched it to easy!

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Ha yeah. I figured after buying the game I better get my monies worth. If that means smashing a controller or two in frustation so be it.

Usually I get a game and fly through it on normal then mull over playing it again. Which I never do.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm definitely replaying it.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Fightin, I am the same way. But I think I will replay this on Hard after I beat it.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Same here only the next level. I never do but this games different for sure.

Plus I want to try out the items I found and I think you need to play on the most difficult level to use them.

Has anyone finished it yet?

sidenote* Killing Helios was dope.:lol:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wait until Hermes...

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah Hermes was good.

In fact every killing in this game is really good. Hercules was pretty cool too.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hades, when you were stabbing him, the firey background was amazing.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Although he's pretty easy, Hades has been my favorite boss fight (not done yet, just killed the big dude with the bulging eye). I found the Cronos fight to be very "meh".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar