Dick LeBeau

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

well lets see we had speed with brown but cut him cause we like getting rid of our good players

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Too big for safety to small for linebacker? We got a guy named Sean Spence.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I loved Deion Jones in the draft from LSU. Perfect type of player we need.

But I do believe someone on the staff will be able to carry over LeBeau's work and fill in a DC.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

hire someone that runs 4-3 and go back to it. Hate the 3-4

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We have shut down many teams in the 2nd half with it. Imagine if we actually had some talent.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey is at his best @ DT not 3-4 end. He's still great there, but not as good. I'd argue that he was easily top 5 during his 'DT' days.

His body / style / strenghs showed much more on 4 down linemen sets. Again, please don't get me wrong, he's still a monster at end but I just think he was even better in 'CQC'

Morgan is hard to say actually... I think he can play both well. He might actually be better at 3-4 with his new frame. And when he was transitioning, I thought he'd be much worse. He's impressed me even in coverage as well, and that was a big surprise.

Orakpo would be a beast at both DE or OLB - doesn't matter. But his arrival I think really helped Morgan as well. Even if DM remained at DE with Po on the team, his improved play I think would still show.

Avery is a toss up - he might be better at MLB vs ILB, but not certain.

If we put the below on the field, some could argue it fits their strenghts better than 3-4

Orakpo - Avery - Spence/Palmer
    Dodd - Woods/Blackson - Casey - Morgan

But saying all that, our DC wouldn't be Lebeau if it happens. And I love that dude. Nothing but respect and he makes us much better

7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

We've almost dominated every team in the run game which is a huge surprise being in the 3-4. But its a pass heavy league so i understand why we run it.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Jabrill Peppers.

Plus he could return for us.

Edit: just saw like 7 other people already recommended Pep.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Everyone wanted Ramsey #1 overall who lacked a true position and people are saying round 2 for Peppers? Good luck with that. He's better than Ramsey. I don't care what position he plays you find a spot for him because he's that good or you make one up like AZ did for Deone. If Peppers is available round 1 the only guy I would consider ahead of him is Garrett and it's close.

10. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

I like a lot of what I'm reading here, when names like Deione Jones, Cravens and Peppers are the choices.
    I don't think we could go wrong with any of those. It's just too bad we missed out on 2 of those three in this year's draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar