DGB works with First Team Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Old Oiler Fan, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We first have to get to the redzone. Last year Wright, Walker, Sankey and Hunter combined for 9 redzone catches, yes you read that right, 9 catches! SMH

I have a lot of hope in Mariota, QB is all the difference, but I cant get over how pathetic we looked last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I have confidence that Mariota can move the chains and get the team in scoring position better than the cluster**** of Locker, CBJ and Mett.

TOP was HORRIBLE last season. 3 and outs were all too common. If they can fix that and move the chains, the rest can fall in place IMO.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I know but our returning starters from last year couldn't even break double digit catches in that space on the field, thats some pretty sad stuff to chew on..

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I agree. It's a new year. Lets hope it goes a hell of a lot better this year. :D

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

I've said this since we drafted the guy. He'll be starting by week 6, no doubt. I'd love for Hunter to step it up this year too. If Hunter and DGB can earn some catches by week 6, the titans are in much better shape.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah let's just hope that Whiz can do something with the running game too, I mean incompletions will happen and his penchant for abandoning the running game doesn't help out our TOP

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hell yes. I'm praying he can end up with a rookie year like Jordan Matthews & Kelvin Benjamin had last year and be our X. Then Kendall & Walker working from the slots/middle. Then we just have to find out who'll be the Z on the flip side of DGB... battle between Douglas/Nicks/Hunter/McBride.

WR game actually could be VERY underrated this year, IF Mariota lives up to the hype and those guys fall into place... we could actually have a scary offense.

Oh yeah, line has to hold up too... luckily I think with Mariotas legs he'll be able to extend the play a little bit, or be smart enough to dump it off before getting sacked. Lets hope at least.

I'm starting to get a bit optimistic about this season, I think we could be fighting for a playoff spot Week 14-16.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Disapointing but not shocking

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

All about that O line. They run block and protect , we've got some weapons.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yup. If the quarterback, receivers, and offensive line all become very good, we may be good on offense.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar