DGB saying the right things so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stimpyhhi, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Indeed....Which is a BIG DEAL at the NFL level.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hopefully it's enough to separate him.

I don't care if he's great. I just want a mere solid QB/game manager.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I don't need Aaron Rodgers....I just want a freaking field commander that is consistent and can be reliable. Sick of weeding through QB's. This team will be significantly better if they have that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Now when you say "none of them" youre not talking about Mariota right?

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Young had the athletic gifts, but outside issues ultimately cost him his job.

Locker didn't have the same athletic gifts, but was a hard worker, but couldn't make it happen on the field.

Mett has the arm, and seems like a hard worker, but lacks some of the intangibles that Mariota has.

Mariota is the best pro-ready prospect imo with Young being 2nd. The difference is that I think Mariota is ready and has a staff that fully supports him.

Honestly, I think we're just getting over the young curse at QB. I feel good about the combo we have going into the season.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't ever recall this type of praise by both coaching and players towards Mariota vs Young or Locker....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

No never, both Young/Locker were drawing doubts from coaches or teammates at this same time of year their first years.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I agree. I'm excited about Mariota. It wasn't personal to me with Young, it was the fact that he could make plays when everything else broke down. I think Mariota could be just as good at making that happen. Makes for exciting football and gives you that edge against tough defenses.

I think we have the receivers now. The QB. Only position I'm concerned about going in is RB. Hoping one of the rookies can step up.

9. JCBRAVE

^ Luckily RB is where young guys can come right in at and do well, especially the bigger physical guys

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think we will be alright at RB this year. My biggest concern honestly is the Offensive Line and the TE position, god forbid Walker goes down...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar