DGB saying the right things so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stimpyhhi, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stimpyhhi

Stimpyhhi Starter

Tennessee Titans' Dorial Green-Beckham talks NFL rookie symposium

I hope he practices that he preaches going forward. This was a risky pick, but Titans need his help right away. I read something about his draft interviews where one team said he was totally lost when shown a playbook. Maybe he was just rusty after not playing for a year +. He doesn't sound like an idiot in this interview for what it is worth.

Thanks,

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I admit that I was surprised how well he speaks when he does an interview, unlike :cj:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The entire draft class all seem like real class acts, especially fellow WR Tre McBride

4. Aqutis30

I can't find the link but whoever was rooming with him during OTA's hated him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Stimpyhhi

Stimpyhhi Starter

Probably Hunter!

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Cobb is his roomie, there's no link because I was just mentioning what I saw on McBride's Snapchat.
    Im sure he doesn't hate him, but McBride just NEVER shuts up and Cobb is always pulling the bed covers over his face for a second of peace and quiet from Tre's constant yap yap yap.
    I can't wait to see him yapping into opposing DBs ears though, he could be like the Finny of WRs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Aqutis30

Thanks for this. I knew I heard or saw it somewhere.

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

The only play he will have to remember is the corner fade to the endzone while in the redzone. :brow:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I am really rooting for this kid. Could be a Brandon Marshall-esque TD machine if he keeps his head on straight and lives up to his potential.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Prolly gonna be a bust just like everyone else we draft.

If we are being honest.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar