DGB blaming Wentz for lack of catches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JBC, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Has not been around in about 7 weeks. We should look for him on Eagles forums.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree, I'd of preferred any of those 3. But to be fair, that's because Orakpo and Morgan have both been pretty healthy all year. If either had gone down so far, people probably wouldn't be as down on the Dodd pick.

As for DGB, just another example of why JR is a pimp. I was blinded by DGB's potential and athletic ability. I knew he needed work, but was willing to wait. JR saw a need, a problem, found a partner and got this team a valuable depth piece. Not a sexy trade, but damn is it nice knowing this franchise FINALLY has a GM who knows WTF he's doing.

In JR I trust!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I just checked and there is a user "eagles54" on forums.philly.com but looks like his posts are all deleted. must have been trolling hard if it was him you can still see responses but that's from pretty old threads. also eagles54 probably isn't a unique enough moniker to know if it's him or not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

If you find him, tell him we'd welcome him back with open arms. We can start the Eagles - Titans Super Bowl smack Talk!

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Pretty sure he got banned otherwise he'd be here challenging TWW for the darwin award.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I understand what you are saying but if Orakpo or Morgan were to go down with an injury, could Dodd step in? No because he's hurt as well isn't he?

We saw the value of the DGB trade vs GB when Lewan left the game.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Were you around for @IceBurg ? That guy was extra special.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I thought Dodd has been healthy for the past couple of weeks. He hasn't been on the injury report.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe, I haven't seen any games, but if he's healthy why not get him some snaps or has he been on the field?
    I get that Morgan and Orakpo have been playing well, I guess it's the same as the Henry/Murray situation.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I wasn't around for Iceburg, I've heard stories... some say he's still here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar