Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dexter McCluster making positive early impression on Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Apr 16, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,899
    I'd say he gets about 5 TDs and has around 700 combined rushing/receiving. He has not been a big TD guy so far. I think McCluster is just a trickery luxury puzzle piece and I think he'll have his second best season professionally this year. He will also do some punt returns for some damage.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Yea he'll make some big plays and hover around 3-5 TDs, 600--700 yards. I agree he's a tricky luxury piece. For his TDs, he's a small dude -- look how little Wright gets into the end zone.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Yeah TDs will likely hover around the 6 range I would say but that is likely due to most of his damage coming between the 20's and not actually in the red zone. Woodhead had 8 in SD and that is basically what Whiz will do with McCluster.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,944
    7 total TDs for McCluster... Includes rushing, receiving, and PR/KR.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $81
    I think 6 TDs is realistic, 7 is good and 8 would be damn impressive. I'd imagine we are going to see plenty of Greene, Hunter, and Walker in the redzone.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

Something he never got the chance to do because we had inept coaches.
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863
    Give Dexter a decent QB and I think he can see more than 6-8 TD's this year.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,392

.. because he had stone hands, you mean.
    nbtoppers2, Fry, The Hammer and 1 other person high five this.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

Yeah considering he has the more catches than any other WR on the jets. And has averaged the 5th most YAC in the entire league.
  9. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Enough with defending CJ for Frey's sake, jut let that nightmare die this next season.

At least with McCluster, we won't have to worry about him falling over on third and one, welll behind the line of scrimmage.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do on special teams with us, as well.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.