Devin Thomas, Lamas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly and Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

That thread was after the draft......Saying who would you have preferred the Titans to pick, based on the way the draft fell.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that thread was post-draft.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I believe I wanted Jackson. I was also hoping we would draft Groves.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

A receiver requires a good QB to compliment him. I don't believe a rookie receiver could come to TN and have any impact. Definitely not the same success they would have in a different system or with a better QB throwing to them.

I was thrilled with the pick from day 1, because Lendale is NOT a feature back. I was equally thrilled with C-Henry last year too - that panned out well, huh!

I think the 2-RB system the NFL has evolved into has a lot to do with some of the AFC powerhouses taking a step back. Now we just need to get someone to compliment CJ effectively :)

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We need someone tougher than White to go along with CJ.

Like a young Eddie George.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really think Hawkins will a player when he matures and Chris Johnson has been able to step right in and have an impact. Very rare we have a rookie do that at any position and he is only going to get better.

Hindsight is always 20-20. We could have drafted Desaun Johnson and Steve Slaton later. Slaton has ended up being a great value pick for the Texans and was still on the board when we picked in the 3rd round.

A draft of Desaun Jackson, Jason Jones and Steve Slaton would look pretty good right now.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I wanted Jackson, BAD. Look at his return skills. Yes, he's had some muffed balls, but CJ looks VERY impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar