devin hester 100 overall speed in madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Chris Brown inj - 100
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OK then 99.. 98 at the least
  3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't see why giving his stats an extra +1 is going to make a difference. Now, a 100 in ACC and AGL as well as in SPD would be crazy...
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

no way, fred taylor would be the first to have 100 INJ
  5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

99 Breaking Tackles is not all that great in the game. It helps but it is not like you are unstoppable. LW has been that in my franchise for a while. He is a big hitter and can def get through guys but gets stopped on the line from time to time and does not usually break one over 20 yards.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I remember playing against Jamal Lewis when EA thought he was any good and he was hard to stop.
  7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The last time my cousin was in town before he deployed, we played a couple of games of Madden, both times he was the Titans and I was the Chargers. Without fail, he threw the ball to Drew Bennett every play, and he would catch it every single time, even when I put three guys on him. It was ridiculous. I think Drew ended up with over 400 yards and 7 td's.
  8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You need to shift yoru secondary or stick him at the line with a drop zone coverage. Usually sets up a INT because the player gets use to seeing certain covrages. Playing man on every down does not work unless you are controlling the cover guy.
  9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah I shifted my secondary after the first quarter. I had a better success rate, but Bennett was still make unbelievable catches.
  10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats why I love Bennett in Madden. Online I beast with him. I cant be stopped. I go deep and bam. Right over the corners head 30 + yards every time..

Few people stop it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.