devin hester 100 overall speed in madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i cant believe this that hester is going to be 100 overall speed in madden. the first player ever to have a 100 overall rating in any categories

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it was posted in the news section, but it makes zero sense.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

40 times provided by NFL.com

Hester- 4.51
    Bush- 4.38
    Moss- 4.25
    Vick- 4.25

Come on EA. Stop being such panzies. If Hester gets a 100 in speed then my boy Teddy better get 110 cuz I kno for a fact... a FACT! that Ginn would absolutly destory Hester in a race.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's just another case of EA completely overestimating people's ratings. Remember in 2004 when NO ONE could stop Michael Vick? I hope that crap doesn't happen with Hester.

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Vince should be atleast 90 speed.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Eh. It makes the game fun. Remember LT and Singletary in the first tecmo bowl. It was fun discovering would would dominate. I'd almost rather not know who was good to tell you the truth. All I know is when super tecmo bowl came out gpa's must have taken a dip nation wide. I didn't play madden this year cause nobody said it was all that good. But I hope the next iteration is worth buying.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm sure someone was was puffing on a joint when he thought of that as a marketing ploy. Hester is fast but i'm sure there are players who are faster and probably won't get his speed... They better fix that quick or they're scewed...

Once i get my hands on the ps version i'm going to edit him into a TE and snatch him by trading the bears a 7th round draft pick and turn him back into his original position after hitting him with a 7 year $7 mil contract... :evil:

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats the best way to get players who are rated 90 or above. Too bad I cant do it in the PS3 version...

I hope this 100 speed isent exclusive to only Hester... You better be able to make a players stat 100 now.

There should be alot of 100's in this game if anyone can get them.

For example

LT- Awareness - 100
    Manning- Accuracy - 100
    Pacman - Agility - 100
    Larry Johnson - Breaking Tackles - 100

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no way LJ has 100 breaking tackles, he would score a TD every carry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar