Deuce's absence this draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is a rare thing, but quite honestly...

this is probably the most boring draft class in the past 15 years.

Maybe 10 players total look special. The rest are mostly lucky the competition is so bland this year.

Seems like a freak occurrence, really.

Sure, some will pan out- but no one jumps out to me once you get past the first 10 picks... and even they're extremely mediocre compared to usual. Griffin, Luck, and then... all the others. Who cares?

I've never been so uninterested in a draft.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. pettso

pettso Starter

Not a Blackmon fan?

3. 24

24 Starter

Agreed. Weak class all around. The draft class two years ago was amazing, when all the juniors jumped to avoid the lockout fiasco. Last year was average, this year is worse. These are just my thoughts.

DT have good depth, but there are few elite players.

Trent Richardson is the best player in this draft, even better than Adrian Peterson was.

Luck is good, huge fan. But, he doesn't have the Aaron Rodgers arm strength. He'll be the better version of Matt Ryan.

Griffin is better than Cam Newton was last year. Smarter, faster, more natural throwing the ball.

Kalil will have no problem pass blocking, but he's weak in the run game. Everyone knows that. What most people don't know is that he played closer to 280 last year. I'm guessing whatever team drafts him will make him play closer to 300.

Blackmon is far less athletic than Dez Bryant. But, I'd rather have Blackmon. Basically the next Anquan Boldin. I have this feeling he's really slow, and he's purposely avoiding running the 40. Boldin ran slow, and he dropped.

Fletcher Cox is the best DT in this draft.

Safeties are awful this draft. They were awful last year. Two years ago they were amazing.

Chase Minnifield is the best CB in this draft. Smart, plays with great instincts.

I was big on Burfict, now I'm completely the opposite. I wouldn't even touch this guy until the 5th round.

Finally, one of my favorite players in this draft is Chris Rainey. He's versatile, quick, and despite what people say, he's hard to take down. Look at the film, not his size.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Just think how much more boring it would be if Luck came out last year?

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

probably be wrong on everyone of these. Chris Rainey LOL time to die :eek:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't watch college games so have no clue.

What are your thoughts on Dontari Poe? They say he's a nose tackle but can play DT in a 4-3.

Seems like he had an ok but stellar college career but is being hyped for the NFL.

Is he going to be worth the pick at #20? Would you want him?

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The only difference is scheme when it involves this kid. When they say NT that doesn't mean he can't play nose in a 43. Some 43 looks both DTs shoot the gap tho, that's where he probably won't fit, but line him up over the center to play space eater/double team and dude will dominate with his athleticism and size.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So you are saying that we aren't going to have the next Ricky Stanzi in this draft?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Clark

Low blow bro! Lol

10. Clark

And personally, I find this draft interesting because of how many prospects are getting first round grades, it's going to be fun to see who slides and what teams get the best value. I give a **** less about the top ten over hyped prospects that we will never have a shot at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar