DeSean Jackson v. Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

And, he did it in a high school all-star game too. Looked for a youtube vid, but couldnt find one. I'm sure we'll see it on ESPN in the morning, but he did some sort of a failed cartwheel and fell up short of the endzone back in like 2005 or so.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i'd like to have that idiot on my team.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Anyone else know that Lavelle Hawkins had a better season at Cal last year than Jackson? He did.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Nah, it was a fumble, but the whistle had blown. By rule, the ball stays with the team that had it last.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, I'd still take at least 4 of the Eagles receivers over any on our team.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i have him in my league...i lost to my opponent by 2 points:grrr:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was at the game last night. Unbelievable game and atmosphere. I'll post on it later- but the whole game experience was large. Why do you think they call it Big D? I'm posting out of the Business center at the hotel. About to hit the airport.

btw- I don't think Pac was burned. They were in zone and the safety picked up DJ soft. Pac got back on him after the catch. Pac does look bigger and honestly he looked like he has lost a step with is quickness. McNabb didn't throw to his side but once on a hitch. He broke up two nice balls on the Eagles last drive and caused the coverage sack also. Pac played pretty well overall- but no denying he doesn't appear as quick.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was in that stadium in 1977 for a preseason game (vs. Steelers) the year after the Cowboys lost to the Steelers.

I remember it as the biggest thing I'd ever seen in my young life.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

He did it in high school too which was even worse. He did a backflip from the 5 yard line into the endzone and lost the ball at the 1 lmao.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Here's the High School footage.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7hbzpZilJE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7hbzpZilJE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar