DeSean Jackson trade talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Mar 18, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Not true
  2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Personally I would pass on DJ...not interested...
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Ok, some hyperbole. More impact in one season than McCluster has his entire career. There's really no arguing that either. If you try then you're a tard.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

IDK what youre doing here, all I said is we signed McCluster so wont be looking at Jackson
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Saying that McCluster is the reason not to bring in a guy like a Jackson is asinine. The difference in impact is ridiculous. One guy barely tops 800 yards from scrimmage and two TDs a season while the other is an actual weapon.

And they play totally different positions. McCluster splits time at RB/slot while Jackson plays 99% of his snaps out wide. About the only thing they have in common is returning punts.
  6. JCBRAVE

Not when its true
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

W H I T E H U R S T
    is why will not need Jackson.

He will be catching his own bombs and scoring on every drive. With the football - and with the ladies... Mrs. Mary has a wide-on for him.. Mrs. Hail Mary..
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

The sad thing is, clipboard Jesus is exactly why we don't need Jackson.

After Locker goes down, it would be a miracle if Clipboard Jesus can even get the ball in his area code.

Take that other Jesus.
  9. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

If he's cheap I'd take a.shot why not, another weapon. If were to get him idk how'd we use him with wrighy, hunter, wash and dex, but I'd trade a 6th for him. Cut leon and let him return kicks, why nkt. More than a 5th and I'm out.
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The only way a WR is worth $10 million a year to this team is if he plays WR, DB, LB, S, DL, gives the team handies, sells tickets on his day off, and does a little front office work.
    • High Five High Five x 1