Desean Jackson released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneWolf, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Goodell throwing up the micro wieners gang signs

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bring him in. Seriously.

Has he ever been arrested? No. He has ever been linked to any crimes? No. Has he been suspended? No. Has he been sent to Goodell's office to get a talking to? No. Has he been a plus in the community with his anti-bullying campaign? Yes.

He's been in the Eagles' organization for six years. You think they're just now finding out about his friends? Hell no.

Something doesn't add up to me. The Chiefs have already reached out to his agent. You don't think Andy Reid doesn't know all about the guy?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

What does your post mean Fry do you think he's good or bad for a team? You point out that it raises red flags that the Eagles dropped him all of a sudden. You also point out that Andy Reid wants him. I'm not sure what you exactly think of Jackson, but I think there's a reason the Eagles dropped him, and I think he will eventually get into some legal bind.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think it's pretty clear when I said, "bring him in" that I think the team should bring him in.

We just dealt with Kenny Britt for half a decade. A considerably less productive player with infinitely more run-ins with the law.

DeSean Jackson is better than any offensive player we have. No doubt about it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

wasn't Andy Reid the reason he got suspended

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this guy would be awesome for us! We need to go get him and bring him in!

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Teams don't just cut pro bowlers after a 1,300 yard season for nothing. There's a serious issue here, or coming very soon and I'd rather avoid it all together. And that's after having him tear it up on my fantasy team all season. It would be nice to have a team without cancers and locker room issues too.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go to the Pats, it's like a halfway house they got runnin up there in New England

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If the money makes sense I would grab him in a second. Every Eagles game I saw he was making plays. Ya, the one brain fart dropping the ball but I don't think he was the only guy to ever do that and I'll bet he NEVER does it again.

10. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Id rather lose the picks to trade up and get Watkins rather than DeSean, wether Jackson is "affiliated" with a gang or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar