Desean Jackson released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneWolf, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We care more about off the field and good character guys than the average team, no way we sign him.

Personally, he's a very good player but he's not the kinda guy I would want on our team.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

From a pure talent standpoint he would be a great addition to our young receivers, but not the best role model.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The guy can play, but his extra curricular activity is going to catch up with him.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He isn't coming here so we can all hate him now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

pretty telling sign for what CJ will bring.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

DJAX, Britt, CJ, Brandon Marshall and Mike Sims-Walker should have their own reality show.

"Welcum to da CJ show. Own todays show we gonna tour a strip club an meet up wit my ***** Lil Boosie"

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Silver lining here. Philly is now another possible trade partner. They need a WR now, so they might like Evans and trade with us. Doubt it, but another team. Dropping all the way to 22 would net us a 2nd. A player like Dee Ford, Nix, or HaHa might still be there and then we get 2 2nds to do what we want. Not a bad deal for us.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Dude shut up, I just spit my Zaxby's all over my monitor lolz!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Good. Zaxby's sucks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Innocent until proven guilty. If we're crucifying nfl players who have murderous gangbanger friends... There goes half the NFL.

I'm not arguing that he isn't a POS. I just think its kind of hard to believe that a large percentage of NFL players aren't.

Btw. I was watching archer last night on Netflix. And they made a pacman jones reference. I lold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar