Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Desean Jackson released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneWolf, Mar 28, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    We care more about off the field and good character guys than the average team, no way we sign him.

Personally, he's a very good player but he's not the kinda guy I would want on our team.
  2. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    From a pure talent standpoint he would be a great addition to our young receivers, but not the best role model.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,146
    The guy can play, but his extra curricular activity is going to catch up with him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    He isn't coming here so we can all hate him now.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    pretty telling sign for what CJ will bring.
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,258
    DJAX, Britt, CJ, Brandon Marshall and Mike Sims-Walker should have their own reality show.

"Welcum to da CJ show. Own todays show we gonna tour a strip club an meet up wit my ***** Lil Boosie"
  6. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Silver lining here. Philly is now another possible trade partner. They need a WR now, so they might like Evans and trade with us. Doubt it, but another team. Dropping all the way to 22 would net us a 2nd. A player like Dee Ford, Nix, or HaHa might still be there and then we get 2 2nds to do what we want. Not a bad deal for us.
    Riverman, JR1980 and TBaker34 high five this.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863

Dude shut up, I just spit my Zaxby's all over my monitor lolz!
    Oceanic815 and JR1980 high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Ambition is priceless

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10
    Good. Zaxby's sucks.
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,511
    Innocent until proven guilty. If we're crucifying nfl players who have murderous gangbanger friends... There goes half the NFL.

I'm not arguing that he isn't a POS. I just think its kind of hard to believe that a large percentage of NFL players aren't.

Btw. I was watching archer last night on Netflix. And they made a pacman jones reference. I lold.