Desean Jackson released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneWolf, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

about the baseball scuffle thing that's only cuz they cant take it further you think if they were allowed to battle to the death no one would end up dead?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lmao baseball player brawl are not battles to the death. When is the last time you saw a baseball player rip a guys eyeball out or bite another dudes throat?

Grow up kids.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What? You're joking right? Look at this video. It's like Ancient Rome in there.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Oh please no one really wants to fight in those baseball brawls. Dudes swing and miss more in those brawls than they do at the plate. I'm not necessarily saying that Desean Jackson is unequivocally not a thug just that we don't have anywhere near enough info to label him a full blown thug. This is what I hate about accusations. When you get accused of certain things it taints your entire life whether you're guilty or not. I feel so bad for guys that get accused of rape and our innocent because no one will really care when they're acquitted in court. In the public's mind he'll always be just a guilty guy that got away or "slipped through the cracks". Just the accusation is sometimes enough to ruin his reputation and even job opportunities.

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am just looking at him getting a pink slip from his former team. Nothing really said about the matter as everyone has been tight lipped. I heard just a few minutes ago that the players union is looking into the matter. I will repeat my former statement that it is certainly a damning indictment- that old saying if there is smoke, you will certainly find fire. No skin off my back- he is not a Titan. I do have my popcorn ready though.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

im sayin its not but if it wasn't for the setting things could get way different

one guy is wearin one color one guy another guy in red hits guy in blue all his homies come help him then the red guys homies jump in what do you call that

a gang fight

now replace homies with teammate

BOOM

your mind just exploded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar