DeSean Jackson for 2008

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Where do you guys think that Earl Bennett will be slotted if he comes out after this year? I don't want to spend a first-round pick on a reciever, but if he is there maybe in the 2nd or 3rd, I would take Earl. He gets double teamed right off the bus, and still puts up great numbers.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

My fault....I agree numbers might get inflated due to the conference.

Just saying guys come from everywhere and succeed D-II, weak conferences, ect. And they opposite can be said as well.

3. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

I think a small guy like Jackson is the wrong fit for Vince. We are in desperate need of someone who will go up make a play on the ball; someone with some size. Maybe Limas Sweed or Adarius Bowman.

I would like to see Lawrence Jackson and Quentin Groves, who might be better value in the 1st. But there's also some decent corners this year. WR crop not so great (Jarrett, Meachem, and Bowe probably go above all of them--and I'm not really that crazy about any of those guys to begin with. Bowe's been alright).

Might be the Bears' lucky year though, because while the QB's aren't star-laden, they're deep (Brohm, Woodson, Ryan, Brennan, Henne, Ainge, and Booty--any of which could play their way into the 1st rd, and all are over 6'2'')--if they were smart they'd take two and make 'em fight for the job.

And DJ Hall would be a great sleeper pickup for us.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm hoping we can use the QB depth in the draft to our advantage like the Cowboys did this yr. Hopefully some team picking early in the 1st rnd will take a franchise LT or DT and then want to trade back into the later first to grab a QB.

I'd love to trade down or trade out for more picks in 2009.

I suspect we will see a heavy dose of junior offensive playmakers coming out because the senior class is very weak.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

I'd be cool with trading down and taking a shot at receivers in the 2nd.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jackson for Heisman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar