DeSean Jackson for 2008

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's ted ginn all over again. all speed, no football player.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Earl Bennett is amazing. Surprisingly, I haven't seen his name in a lot of the mocks. Maybe that's because he's a junior, and no one knows if he's coming out. At least that better be the reason, because I can't see how you could sleep on that kid.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why wouldn't he come out by the end of the season what's there to prove?

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... Vandy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. So, there really wouldn't be any reason for him to stay, unless he uses the "I love the college experience" excuse.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Limas Sweed is also a pretty good WR.

6. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Earl 08 he made Nickson looks good so Lord knows what he could do with Vince. Jackson would be great too but as a local yocal i am on the Earl campaign

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I'd have to disagree...

He's the receiver version of Ginn. Jackson's freshman year was just about as good as Ginn's best years. Sophmore year of Jackson blows away Ginn's receiving stats. Just imaging what this year will bring. Jackson already is a better receiver, without the Heisman QB.

Ginn:
    25 catches 359 yards 2 tds
    51 catches 803 4 tds
    59 catches 781 yards 9tds
    total
    135 catches 1943 yards 15tds

Jackson
    38 catches 601 yards 7tds
    59 catches 1,060 yards 9 tds
    total
    97 catches 1661 yards 16 tds

8. Fry

i think playing in the pac-ten might have something to do with his number inflation.

9. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Tell that to Chad Johnson, Carson Palmer, Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones Drew, and countless other Pac-10 NFL players. Steve Smith played at Utah in the mighty Great West. Maybe growing up in L.A. had something to do with his decision to play at Cal?

Can't always knock a player because of the conference they play in. If he's producing and playing well, that's all that matters. Capitalizing on what is presented to him.

Was a great prospect out of H.S. also and it was really up to him where he wanted to go. He had many options.

10. Fry

reggie williams, mike williams, jj arrington, kyle boller, david carr, joey harrington and other countless pac-10 players.

a bust can come from any conference and so can a star, but the only team that plays defense in the pac-10 is usc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar