Derrick Morgan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Just curious as to what everyone has though of Morgan so far this year? Coming off of his knee injury he's still more or less a rookie, but I have been pretty impressed by him as a whole. He seems to have a really good motor, and be around the ball quite a bit. What do you all think?

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Anyone know why Dave Ball started over him yesterday?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think he fits this system a lot better than last year's. I don't think he'll ever be a 10+ sack per year kind of guy, but he will be a productive player if he can stay healthy.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Since him and JJ have been back, our dline has stopped being a pushover and has looked its best since 08.

I saw him make some plays yesterday but he was a beast against Baltimore.

Our DE rotation of Morgan, JJ, Ball, Hayes is set for the next 4 years. Get a DT and our dline will return to elite status.

5. GeronimoJackson

In our system, it doesn't really matter who starts.

Plus, Ball has played well all 3 games and Morgan is still recovering from a ACL injury and has been playing well coming in as a sub, so no need to fix it if it ain't broken.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Just like Jason Jones if they stay healthy our D-line will be great all year long.

Ball and Klug will bring it game in and game out and also Marks had back to back great games the push he got on that goal line stop was great.I been keeping by eye on him and he is always pushing his guy back maybe he is extra fresh or something?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Does anyone really think Jones will be back after his rookie contract? I don't.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I do, I think he knows we produce good dline talent, and I think our system fits him pretty well.

9. GeronimoJackson

He's played in a small market his entire life, so he has a big year, don't be surprised if he bolted for a bigger stage.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Derrick Morgan, glad we have him. He's everything you want in your DE, especially under a guy like Jerry Gray. As a rookie he looked amazing, now in his 2nd year and coming off a knee injury, he still looks real good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar