derrick morgan on NFL network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, I'm with Kimberly. Derrick Morgan is super hott. When I go to the games, I will watch only him just because he's just that hott.

:)

I swear I'm not gay... not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

In my mind; Morgan will always be linked to Dez Bryant. Who will have more impact in the NFL over their career? I hope it's Morgan.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Theres no shame in saggin.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sagging was ok to do. 5 years ago.

5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I disagree, I think Morgan will be linked to jpp because nyg picked jpp instead of Morgan and we all know Tennessee wanted jpp.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

sagging was never ok, at least to anyone civilized.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We assumed JPP might be high on the Titans list but I'm not sure if Morgan and JPP were both available they wouldn't take Morgan anyway. My guess is the Titans probably thought Morgan wouldn't even be an option and would go ahead of our pick.

I didn't see anything coming from the Titans that said they had a thing for JPP. That was all speculation from posters and some draft gurus. I'm guessing nobody saw Graham going before Morgan either. Maybe Graham was the guy the Titans thought would be available because Morgan would be long gone. Who knows.

8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I'm glad it didn't come to that, because there's still that chance we draft JPP. Again, thank you Giants!

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If you're insinuating that we shouldn't have passed on Dez Bryant then you're crazy. With the shape our D was in last year, taking another first round receiver without another pick until the middle of the third would have been absolutely moronic. There is no reason at all to link him to Dez. Why not just link him to every player drafted below him and call him a reach or a bust if any of them have more success? It would have made zero sense to go offense in the first round.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I disagree. You don't take a guy unless you have a very high level of confidence he can not only start but be an impact player for you when you pick that early in the 1st round. Yes we needed defense but we didn't need to add just another body, we needed to add an impact player.

In hindsight if we take Bryant we still would have had a chance to draft Griffen, the DE out of USC. In hindsight I'm not sure that wouldn't have been a better way to go. Obviously the Titans really feel like Morgan is the real deal and we shall see.

If Dez ends up being s total HOF like stud at WR he will be linked to every team that passed on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar