Derrick Morgan Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Goggle the word Torrent. you'll see a whole world of people who likes free things.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In case you didn't know this Jesse, sharing copyrighted material via torrent is illegal.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

then why is it so popular? thousands of sites that havent been shut down. it's like War on Drugs, it cant be won. this is the digital age. no way to stop it.

all they can do is bust a select few people out of millions.

Anyways, we need to get back on Topic.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's popular because the technology is on a faster pace than the laws. Illegal torrent activity as we currently know it will be shut down when digital watermark technology catches up. It'll be akin to a turnpike speed pass that IDs the material and the downloader and charges accordingly. I suspect the pirates will still be three steps ahead - but that still doesn't mean that you, Jesse Stylex, aren't breaking the law every time you steal copyrighted material.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hey, anytime I can trash the Ravens, I do it... Like I said before, I do feel that they've definitely cleaned up, but I still hate them. :)

I mentioned Steve because he was a Raven at the time lol. Hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do.

They really referred to them as poster childs? How long ago was that? I'd still say that the Steelers are cleaner than the Ravens even with Big Ben the rapist... you said that the Steelers have had tons of issues. Besides Big Ben and their idiot kicker, Jeff Reed, who's been getting in trouble? The Bengals are horrible, and I can't deny that they're worse than the Ravens have ever been.

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

See post #42.

You just haven't been caught, maybe you never will, but I would hardly say you're obeying the law.

Personally I don't care what you or any of the players do on their own time.

If I got into a fight at a strip club last night, would you care if you and I worked together in some office job? What about if I got arrested for having a suspended license? I doubt you would at all.

I have to take care of me and you have to take care of you.

These athletes are people too, it's only an issue because us average Joe's idolize them to the point of a player having to apologize to people they don't know for acting like we do.

There is a certain responsibility that comes with the profession, true! But who can really say that they wouldn't get tired of the monotonous everyday life of trying to be John Q. Perfect Citizen.

All I'm saying is give him a break. It's still what feels like an eternity before the season starts. I really don't think this will affect how he plays. Whether he is great,good, average or bad will not be because of this incident.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just tossing this out there, but unless Morgan is representing himself - and I doubt he is - his agent would/should loan him a good portion of his expected signing bonus at a very good interest rate. Pretty much the norm.

and I somewhat appreciate how hectic his agenda has been recently, but still gotta TCB!
    [​IMG]

8. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

looooooooooooooool

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Did anyone else smell the stench of Raven crap ooze onto this board.....

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I can't believe people are giving Morgan such a hard time. He's what 21 or 22? He got arrested over a fing unpaid speeding ticket.

I wish some of you posters would have your life put on blast so you'd feel what its like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar