Derrick Mason is a Texan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

Johnson ran today and is questionable for the Ravens game.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

LoL.

I actually do know cruds I see him at local gay clubs all the time.We dance and make out while the''baby I like it''song by enrique iglesias is on.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

And the Texans are already panicking and rushing AJ back into action risking further injury. Trust us we know hamstring injuries and receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

If today was the first day he ran, he's not playing sunday and he's probably not playing next week either..

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Can't wait to see Cortland and Mason go at it. I hated him enough for playing for Baltimore so now that he's a Texan I'll be glad to see us light his @$$ up even more.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wonder if there's any chance he even plays against the Ravens this weekend. I did pick him up in one FF league and dropped Sims-Walker who has been a huge disappointment.

Funny how he'll be facing his old team for the second time in three weeks and then us right after.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes- it really happened. It didn't get any media play. He even did a couple of pelvis thrusts also. There was a big chorus of boos just after he scored and especially after that move.

I agree he is a solid WR that runs great routes. He is just a complete azzhole in my book. No cause for him to goad the Titans fans that way. He left here making bitter comments about the organization. Started the same drivel with the Ravens and now with the Jets about not getting enough playing time. He said he wanted to go to the Jets because he wanted to get a ring.

Whiney-mouthed malcontent. That's what I think of whenever I see him on or off the field.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yes it happened, I was sitting in the south endzone at the time...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Look at Johnson's history with the hamstring he has never been a quick healer. I heard on the sirius that the texans off the record, are very concerned that this could be a problem the rest of the season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar