Derrick Mason invited to be Titans 12th man vs 49ers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

F*ck yes it would. PLUS I STILL GOT MY DYSON JERSEY BABBBBBYYYYYYY

Seriously. He can go f*ck himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My Dyson jersey has a 1 in front of the 87.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I can't hate the man. If he had left during the end of his contract to join a contender, yea sure, but he didn't. If I remember right he was cut, or at least told he was not going to be back. It wasn't like he left voluntarily. Regardless, dark days as Titan fans:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Seriously? This much Mason hate? We let him walk, and he was free to sign anywhere. We also traded McNair to the Ravens. Did you guys also hate McNair until he died?

I agree this is incredibly stupid to ask him to be the 12th Titan since he retired a Raven. Is he actually going to be the 12th Titan though? If so, we need to film it and put it up on the Ravens forums to piss them off.

Look at it this way, at least he never won a ring with the Ravens.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yep. He's the 12th Titan.

Maybe he's reaching out to the fans. I believe he lives here still. It'll take a while for me to forget that TD spike he made throwing the football into the Titans logo. He clearly was telling all the Titans fans to suck it that day.

McNair threw that TD but I don't remember him ever snubbing the fans and his release/trade went down a lot uglier than Mase's.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe one day they will make VY the 12th man and people like TWW2 will have their dream come true.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

I think that was directed at the FO, not the fans.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, Mason still lives here. I've seen him like three times the past few years. Can't blame him. I don't think he ever moved. Can't blame him. Players may join the Ravens, but they sure as hell aren't dumb enough to move there. I've noticed most of our players stay in Nashville after retiring.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Probably. But they weren't the ones hurting because the Titans just lost another game to the Ratbirds.

10. The Hammer

Touche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar