Derrick Mason a Jet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I do not think we need a 37 year old wr, or another wr#3. I would rather go with the kids we got and showcase jared cook as the #3.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

How is Gage even an option anymore. Bring in Mason or Cotch or Houshmandzedeh or who-the-hellever. Just get rid of Gage...

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Gage should've been cut last year, yes he's a decent WR but not needed. Bring in someone better or just let the young guys get more time.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm not sure why Mase's departing comments didn't bother me like other player's comments have bothered me when they left. I realize Mase was upset that the Titans had to release him, but it was a salary cap decision and we have been through a couple of salary cap hell situations. I like Mase's firery attitude and I think he still has some quality WR play in his game.

I'm glad he hasn't signed with another team yet, that just just means the Titans still have a chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

"I can go to places where they can win immediately," Mason said.

the Jets and Ravens are in a better position to win.

i think he chooses one of those options.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

DMase to pick between us, Balt and NYJ in the next 48 hours according to PFT

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

It's pretty obvious priority #1 for him is a chance at a ring. I'd say it's between Balt and the jets. Even though the ravens cut him for cap space and he didn't get all pissy about it the way he did when the Titans had to cut him for the same reason. Not too cool.

8. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

The Jets are a worse team than when they entered the FA period.

They will struggle to make the playoffs this year, competing with Pittsburgh and Jacksonville for a Wildcard spot.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

CJ Wants DMase

ChrisJohnson28 Chris Johnson
    I hope titans sign derrick mason I hope he pick us do he have twitter

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That tweet is a prime example of why I don't follow Chris Johnson. It took me two minutes to figure out what he was saying.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar