Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by netnut, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I hope so cause that means there will be no chance we take him and will mean one more talented player falls to the second.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well clearly we dont agree on Henry

you must be an LSU fan or something

3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

No to LSU. I just think Mills could be a nice pick in the 3rd if we haven't addressed the secondary by then.

I just don't think Henry is going to be successful at the next level. He's not a 3 down back and his agility seems seems to be lacking for the next level. It's not as easy to run though people people in the NFL as it is in college. He may have a couple of decent years but I don't see him being a 1000 yard rusher unless he averages 22+ carries a game.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't hate Henry...but he had a hell of a line and big holes to plow through...That won't be the case in Tennessee....That said, we saw what the "Shifty" back did for us in Sankey....If I had to choose, I like Elliott better overall, but I do like Henry's smash mouth approach. We could use some of that.

5. JCBRAVE

Isnt Mills more of a NB than outside corner?

6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

He started at safety his Jr year before his injury going into his Sr season. He started at CB his sophomore season.

7. jumpman91023

jumpman91023 Special Teams Standout

I'm cool with Henry at 33 but I'm not sure he gets pass the Carolina or Seattle. Both of those teams want to be physically imposing against their opponent. They'd both get a bear in their backfield.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

A couple of questionable picks in the first and we could be looking at Spence, Alexander, or possibly even Eli Apple in the 2nd. There's no way I'd take Henry over any of them.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

Mularkey has said he's looking for guys that will beat your ass, so if Henry is there at 33 I think he's ours

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jumpman91023

jumpman91023 Special Teams Standout

I was referring to a team like Carolina, Denver, or Seattle taking him in the 1st. All have questions about their running game. Seattle: Rawls is coming off injury, Carolina: Stewart can't play forever and this could be his last season with them, Denver: They dont really have a feature back to take pressure off whoever is the QB next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar