Derek Carr

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

it's shortbus. His arguments generally consist of making things up and attacking them. I've rarely seen him actually debate someone's actual points.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Show the quote where I said that. You are a liar.

The problem with you is that you are not man enough to have an opinion. Have you even wrote one post giving your opinion uneducated as it might be on Derek Carr? That is the subject of this thread. Derek Carr?

If your opinion of Carr or any other QB is motivated by mine than you are just a hater who can't think for yourself. An idiot motivated by hate. Congrats moron.

You are like gunny but at a lower intellectual level. Much lower.

3. Alex1939

awww shortbus got his feewings hurt.

Tell me again how it is wrong to judge a player based on conference or college.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I wasn't the only person who responded to your post. You have been on this site lone enough to know that opinions are built around tiny bits factual information. People(Alex?) on this board once argued that Jeff fisher was a superior coach to Tony Dungy because he had take a team to a super bowl and at that time Dungy had not.

As for Alex I destroyed him about 10 years ago and he still holds a grudge. A childish bloke with no f*cking clue.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Still waiting for the quote where I said the sun Belt was equal to the sec. Wouldn't want Alex's credibility to take a hit here. He's such a superior guy.

6. Alex1939

Tell me again about how it's wrong to judge a player by conference.

Still waiting.....

7. Alex1939

Shortbus you've never destroyed anyone on this forum. Nice to see how much I bother you though. What you are awesome at is attacking people for things they never said since you have zero reading comprehension. That's why you wasted your time with a multi paragraph response on something jcbrave didn't say. You've been doing this for over half a decade now so it's quite laughable that you never can get it. As soon as you are challenged you run away OR you continue to attack things that have never been said. So dominate!

Tell me again about how Craig Stevens was an awesome pick and how he will be the next Jason witten.

And how conferences don't matter loll loololololol

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Wait, I like pineapple pizza.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Never said Stevens would be another Jason Witten. I just thought he was a good pick in the third rd.

Can you produce a quote? Other posters dared to make that comparison I never did.

Show me the post where I totally attacked somebody for something they did not say. Another lie.

In the case of JC's comment about Manning winning one more super bowl another poster responded just as I had.

If I had not destroyed and humiliated you why all the hate? You have hated me for 10 years. You got your arse handed to you that's why.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I like pineapple pizza too! What the heck is wrong with pineapple pizza titan520 ?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar