Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 21, 2014.

?
  1. Broncos

23 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Seahawks

29 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. Don't care who wins

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Hilton got a big TD on zone coverage, but really did little on Sherman in man coverage.

2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

You cannot be a titans fan and root for the Broncos. Peyton could have been the governor of Tennessee if he had taken Bud's lifetime contract. He turned his back to us for Papa Johns, Coors, and John Elway.

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

So not the beloved Finnegan. So glad that punk is gone! I like Sherman, he is just marketing himself and playing with a chip on his shoulder. He is a great player, but that said I'm glad he isn't on our team. At least he doesn't say dumb stuff that makes his team the enemy of the refs like "I want to be the dirtiest player in the league".

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Oh ya, go Seahawks (lesser of two evils)!

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm not cheering for one or the other. I don't really hate the Broncos/Seahawks like I do HOU, IND, JAX, NE, BAL & PIT.

As for a prediction, this one is tough to call. At the beginning of the playoffs, I predicted a Seattle over Denver final; I'm still leaning that way, but with less conviction.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Dont care to sway with the crowd and hate Peyton just to hate Peyton.

I will be rooting for Denver and for Peyton to win a 2nd title so experts can stop the limbo stage of is he one of the best ever or does he have to win another?!

Beat Seattle win a 2nd and end the convo.

Dont care much for Seattle and Peyton isnt with Indy anymore so GO Manning!

There is something about an "elite QB" that some day I can tell my kids I grew up watching Peyton play. (Even if he did kick our as* 247)

But wont lose sleep either way ...

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I actually enjoy the back - and - forth arguments. Don't want it to be so cut and dry. More fun to me. But, either way...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No one ever remembers nor gives a sh** about what team won the SEC Championship.

He won nothing.

And choked vs Florida every year.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

seriously how even after micd up can anyone have anything negative to say about this and his part in it

it sounded like a legit gesture

everyone remember when roddy white burned him deep and Sherman even looked at him and clapped and saig good job you got me

and everyone knows they aint buddies

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My only beef with him is him now crying that people are judging him, well yea, but only because he asked to be judged. I still respect him as a player even though Ive been clowning him for his behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar