Denver Broncos cut DE Courtney Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I think the titans should take a chance on him....i really think we should get him. they cut him b/c he failed his physical...if its nothing serious then i think we should take a chacne on him...there isnt much to choose from right now...so i think he is worth a shot (we got luckly w/ KVB...why not w/ Brown)

Info according to NFL.com's Adam Schefter

Source: http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nah...No thanks.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive heard of him but not that much, is he any good?

4. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I wonder why he failed his physical?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

idk but lots of times ppl fail physcials and the next day go to a different team and pass it.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because he has the knees of a 50 year old man.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If Penn State would stop feeding their guys Winstrol, maybe their knees would stop shredding(KiJana Carter, Poslusny, LaVar Arrington, Courtney Brown)?

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Former number 1 overall pick. Great collegiate player who should have translated a lot better in the NFL. Mediocre to poor first few years followed by injuries and then a recent resurgence of sorts with the Broncos, but apparently something has happened.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

if he hadn't failed a physical, I might have considered him, but since he did, I'll pass

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If the price is right he would be good depth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar