Demote Robiskie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo Bo Clark

Bo Bo Clark Starter

Shout out to Dick and the defensive coaching staff

2. kstone

kstone Starter

I think a little bit has too do with I think it has to do with he does try do to much. Like the pass before halftime and the fumble could have been prevented if he just slides. If I was the coach I would tell him always slide because if hit a free 15 yards could get added to it.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Strunk tossed Mularkey the keys to the staff.

Those ancient fools are hand picked by Mularkey.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hope you are right but I think Strunk only cares that the spice flows

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well I don't think the Head Office is making these OC picks, just seems every coach we've had has picked some ordinary OCs - Steckle, Frodo, 'Dinger the second time, Michael, Robieski.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Steckel was good - between the 20s

man once the field tightened up he had nothing but pound EG between the guards and the occasional horrific shuffle pass to Wycheck

7. kstone

kstone Starter

I know they have said if we could have scored they would have went for two. But there two point conversion play call would have been so bad I am kind of glad in hindsight we did not score because that would have been another thread people would have been trolling on.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Mularkey and Robiskie aren't getting fired. We are riding this thing out to its glorious conclusion (#1 draft pick). You know why they won't be fired? Because despite how awful we have looked at times, Mariota is still being decently protected. AAS is only going to pull the trigger if Mariota's health is in imminent danger. I really thinks she's developed a motherly instinct towards him.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I could not care less about troll threads, but I totally agree any 2point attempt would have been a crime against football

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have already saw MM8 as much in 16 as I did in 15...

while possibly not technically true it sure seems like it

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar