DeMarcus Milliner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Warmack is the most obvious choice at 10. None of the names being thrown out there instead compare. I would rather draft Fluker at 10 than most of the other players being suggested.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Morgan was a solid player for us and our best DE. He had more QB pressures than any lineman with under 10 sacks. He plays the run, hustles as his 59 tackles would indicate and got his hand on 6 passes. Nothing wrong with him.

We were 11th in sacks lat year so we are not desperate for pass rushers.

Morgan is also only 24 years old so i find it amazing that people are willing to trash him already.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

its because he has not lived up to his first round pick and it is only worsening his case when he had jpp picked right before him too at least thats what i do...:D

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You do know the Paul only had 6.5 sacks this season on a way better defensive line right.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Morgan has certainly leveled out the playing field a little with JPP falling into the Giants Gutter as I like to call it.

The New York Giants are the most consistent inconstant team Ive ever seen. JPP will bounce back and Morgan better be ready to keep up.

6. JCBRAVE

Derrick Morgan is one of the few bright spots on this team

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Morgan is the kind of guy that makes teams good. He is 1 year off schedule because of the injury, but he has been a real nice player and well worth that draft pick, IMO.

You guys also realize that we can't draft guys that have already been drafted, right?

8. Stan

Stan Infinite

I just don't see it in Morgan personally, but good points made

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally, I don't give a flying crap what Jason Pierre Paul does.

10. JCBRAVE

Neither do I, but Morgan will always be compared to the guy taken one spot before him.

So if JPP is gearing up to have a big year, Morgan better be too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar