DeMarcus Milliner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

Titans want DeMarcus Milliner the most from what I'm reading. But they'll have to trade up IMO to get him.

Trade their 1st and 3rd?

If they could do that, I'd take that in a heart beat.

This kid is our missing corner

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't think their is a single player worth trading up for in this draft.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I still want Warmack. We only fixed part of our horrendous OL problems with Levitre. He could solidify our OL (with Levitre) for the next decade...

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Can he play man effectively?? That's what we're missing IMO. Another man corner.

5. Tim

Tim Starter

Ole mike loves him from what I gather. He's a big fast corner, and would be our best man to man soon as he walks on the field. This kid is a stud and I could see tennessee moving up for him.

I bet money of he was on the broad when we pick, he'd be ours

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Am I the only one who doesn't think he's that good?

I would actually be pissed if we traded up just to take him.

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. Stan

Stan Infinite

I'm right there with you. He never stuck out on bama's defense and probably benefited greatly from their front 7. I'm not a fan of this pick, think I'm on the warmack train so our line is set for a while

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't even want Warmack anymore... unless we can be absolutely sure he is just as good at RG.

That pick just doesn't make sense anymore now that we have Levitre.

Take Barrett Jones or Larry Warford in the 2nd. Jones can play anywhere on the line and Warford is a true RG, I believe.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Stan

Stan Infinite

Then what kind of player should we take? I don't see a huge difference maker at any skill position offense or defense personally. This draft seems weak on the top end.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Milliner caught like 2 balls total at the combine. He looked rough outside his 40 time. The position drills he did t look terrible other than his inability to catch a ball....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar