DeMarco Murray

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by theprizdfighter, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

WOW, is all I have to say about this kid. I can't wait until he comes to the NFL. OU fans are calling him the second coming of Reggie Bush. I think he is taller than Bush, and not as quick. He is just as agile, and can make the same cuts as Bush. Apparently OU is stacked at RB. I've heard that AP's backup could be as big as AP, and then they brought in Murray and two other good Freshman Chris Brown and Mossis Madu.

This is Murray's highlight vid from HS. The first play on this film is ridiculous, you think he is tackled three or four times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtnC4o3SRkQ&mode=related&search=

This is from OU's Spring Ball. Murray's been tearin' it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gLquCU1TZA

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Pretty sick maybe we will get him in a few years when LW gets to big too move.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Noel Devine was pretty sick. What college does he go to?

He reminds me of a thicker Bush, with PacMan Jones mixed in. Pac's NFL return talent that is; I know nothing about how he Devine is off the field.

4. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

He is awesome.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I don't remember the school he eventually decided on but devine had aweful grades so he's in a prep school now trying to bring his GPA and testing scores up to college level.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar