DeMarco Murray traded to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Lmao, for one I was kidding. No need to get all butt hurt.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Nothing wrong with being excited about the team's choice to get a pro bowl player for peanuts.

You must be a closet Eagles fan I'm guessing?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Naah. I'm just saying the 30+ "praise" emojis for JR having only 2 reported signings is a bit premature. Murray was not going to be an Eagle no matter what.

You may not have seen the earlier post (#445) where I wrote I thought it was an impressive move.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Getting butthurt is what i do

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm happy with the trade but I'll be praising him when he upgrades the OL...Mitchell Schwartz signed with KC, maybe we're waiting for the second wave?? I hope they aren't sitting back admiring the tradetoo much

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He is a 95...his trucking and stiff arm is in the 90's. Breaks a lot of tackles and doesn't go down on initial contact......a Beast!

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Madden update will drop him now that he's a Titan.

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

[​IMG]

How the internet feels about the trade.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Yes, I did. He got injured on the 3rd play of the 1st game

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

In other news... Henry showed out at his pro day stepping in and running excellent routes due to lack of receivers showed great hands... pretty sure I said he could catch the ball but just wasn't necessary in that offense. He was praised by many scouts for his route running that was completely unexpected. Still say if he's on the board at 33 it'll be a mistake to pass on him. Would immediately give us one of the best backfields in the NFL after having arguably one of the worst for the last few years.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar