Delusional Dolts fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So I was driving home yesterday and this female dolts fan comes on NFL channel on Sirius and starts in that she doesn't understand why everyone is so concerned about panty boy's neck. She thinks that it is a quality team and even without panty boy they will easily win the AFC south. The two NFL spokesmen (don't remember who) tried to explain that the entire team is built around panty boy's skills and they will not be very good at all without him. They kindly explained that the O line is a built to pass block and isn't very good at all at run blocking, that they don't even have a real fullback to help out. She didn't buy it, and started to get a little mad. It was so fricking funny, I started yelling at the radio "two wins, two wins if your lucky without him". I think panic is beginning to set in in indy. I would have added that really the D is built with panty boy in mind, get up 3 scores early and pass rush your butt off. It is going to be so much fun to play these clowns in a few years.:lol:

P.S. Of course that doesn't even include the fun of watching their faces fall as KFC tries in vain to run that O.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's great.

You can't blame a woman for not understanding football though... and no offense to the women on these forums. There are always exceptions, but the average woman has no freaking clue about the game and how it works.

Why are they kicking the ball to the other team???!!! What are those yellow things on the ground???!!! Which team are we???!!! How much time is left???!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

It's called karma.It's a pain.Time has arrived for the Colts to experience something they used to regularly before Sir Manning was there....LOSING:D

Anyone here old enough to remember when the Colts went through quite a few lean years especially at the bottom of the league?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pony fans can just rename every month 'Janurary' that way they wont be dissappointed with the L

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's hard to tell the boy Colt's fans apart from the girl Colt's fans.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:pop:

8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

:rotfl:

I'm going to be good

For a change

lol

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

we all know that most female Titans fans are above average women

• High Five High Five x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar