Delayed posting issue

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We're having some sort of issue with the forum lately where you can post and it takes up to a minute or more before you see it posted. If you click the post button twice, you get duplicates.

I've got a call in to my host to see if we can figure out the problem. Meanwhile, just click the post button once and sit tight.

It may be time to upgrade again.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've posted and quickly opened a fresh browser to see it as last post in forum (just a few seconds) then went ahead and closed the one that I used to submit. At times they will time out, but that is rare. Thing is the post will go through quick and take to the board like normal. It's the return message that gets stuck and does not direct your browser. It's been better today. I have done that double post thing too. :ha: that was weird.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it seems that the posts go through straight away but the page doesnt refresh straight away.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ditto.:))

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Glad you posted this thread, TJ...the double posts were getting on my nerves.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not noticed this today. Anyone still having a problem with it?

7. What I've done is click the post reply button, wait a few seconds then go Back and refresh the page, and then my post is there

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It was happening to me earlier today, but hasn't happened on my last couple of posts.

9. Ditto

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it seemed to be working fine for me last night - around 8 hours ago - but it is doing it for me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar