Delay in Ruling Could Spark McNair Trade Talks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Jeff, that's such a waste... You could at least throw up in your mouth and spit it on the ground... then you could rinse and gargle with clean smooth Duff. :winker:
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Just had a mental image of that............now I think I'm gonna barf.
  3. ya thats pretty nasty, but it would make me mad too, to see mcnair over there with all of those raven guys
  4. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

If we do get a 4th, it will be a success, if TitanJeff is right about Reese not trading for a fifth, then it all looks good

...................................apart from Augustus Gloop
  5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Enough to make a grown man cry!

That's why (business or not) I am on the Sec330 Bi-Polar bandwagon of K.M.B.S.M. IF he ends up with the Ravens...I could stomach any other team in the NFL.
  6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I would rather release him as late as possible even we dont get a pick. The later he gets there the harder it will be on him and the Ravens and its worth giving up a 5 to make it as difficult as possible for them. If he gets there really late maybe they start Boller and McNair is a back up. Im still a McNair fan but wont be if he goes to the Ravens they have no respect for anyone and I hope we can cause as many problems as possible for them. A lot of Ravens fans are really torn up about this and many want Ozzie fired if they dont get McNair so to hell with a 5 lets give them all the pain we can.
  7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Or just the thought of McNair and Chris McAllister being all buddy buddy on the sidelines?

1 of the signs of the coming of the 4 horsemen I think but my facts maybe off .....
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I agree 100% Mac is gone. So, why make life easy for the Ravens. They would never do us any favors.:evil:
  9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

There's a better chance of us winning the Super Bowl than there is Boller starting ahead of McNair.
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Good lets just get this over with..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.