Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Delanie Walker: "...we'll get there, just like the 49ers did."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pepsidriver24, Mar 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Being positive and believing is most of the battle. Looks like this guy has both. yaaay!:banjump:
    Alzarius high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    We were 8th in pass blocking. That's what helped our #s, still had alot of throw aways to avoid sacks.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    yes thank you for proving my point...:bliss:

"Now, let’s countdown to No. 1 (2011 rank in brackets – green Improving, red dropping)."

14. Tennessee Titans (6)

the 14 is 2012 rank the 6th is 2011 rank.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    Last year we gave up the 12th most sacks, ranked 21st in rushing, and probably 1st in Qb thinking of "oh shiz am i gonna die"

hey at least Amano wasn't part of this group.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Read beyond the headline. Underneath they breakdown the 2012 ranking, where we were 6th in pass protection, 18th in run blocking and 22nd in penalties.

The 6th in the headline was the overall ranking from 2011, which is down mainly because of terrible run blocking last year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    22nd in penalties..ouch

i think watching the team every game makes you notice a lot more than these silly oline stats.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    You also didnt have the adrenaline that they have of playin in a football game. It may have hurt after but during the game he didnt feel anything. Not to mention he prolly had a cortozone shot before every game....GTFO
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    That's still some retarded unbelievable setting to risk your qb in. you truly think those conditions and that injury can create a winning combination... ?? Dude you're just talking out your *** then.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    His shoulder being hurt and absolutely nothing to do with his inability to be able to read blitzes and beat them. Thats all teams had to do to stop him. He looked like a lost puppy everytime a team blitzed!
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    I'm out, troll. You have zero credibility on this subject and I can't take you seriously at all.